Ellen Savage LCPC
Ellen Savage, LCPC, is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor fully qualified and experienced in providing outpatient mental health services. She is trained to work with individuals, marriages/partnerships, families, parent-child, and groups in order to treat the stress of emotional problems.
Online Distance Counseling
Whether she is meeting with a family, couple or individual, Ellen Savage’s main goal is always the same: to use counseling strategies to help people live a more satisfying life. Ellen Savage’s many years of education, post-graduate training, and professional experience have allowed her to become highly effective at treating a wide variety of issues, from parenting to grief, to addictive illness and couples issues. Ellen uses live-time connection (phone, FaceTime, Skype, etc) determined by what is best for the situation. No matter the distance, Ellen Savage LCPC is here to help as an online long distance counselor, and she has been for over two decades.
A Board Certified Tele-Mental Health Provider (BC-TMH) is a nationally recognized status through the Center for Credentialing & Education. Ellen has been actively doing Distance Counseling for over 20 years and got her initial formal training at Rutger’s University in 2005. Online distance counseling is a counseling approach that takes the best practices of traditional counseling as well as some of its own unique advantages and adapts them for delivery to clients via electronic means in order to maximize the use of technology-assisted counseling techniques. The technology-assisted methods may include telephone, secure emails, chat, or video conferencing such as Skype, or Facetime. If you are looking for an online distance counselor, Ellen Savage is here to help. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider giving us a call.
- Ellen is a fully Licensed Professional Counselor (LCPC) and Board Certified TeleMental Health (BC-TMH) provider.
- She can facilitate her sessions via phone or video chatting services such as Skype and FaceTime.
- She has been practicing as a distance counselor for over two decades.
- Ellen is able to work with clients all over the state and country, and globally!
- She is a certified military Family Life Consultant (MFLC) & Marriage Counselor
- She is a State of MT Independent Contractor – View Certificate Here – Details of an Independent Contractor
- She is a certified Yoga Instructor
- Ellen is also a Certified Life Coach
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) – View Here
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH) #250 View Here
- NBCC License #201274 – View Here
OF EMERGENCY SERVICE, PLEASE DIAL 911